Friday, October 7, 2011

The Power Of Belief

I love that I have worship class the day I find out that I got the worst grade of all my Organic Chemistry class. "You make beautiful things out of dust/us" came into my mind as the professor announced what the highest and lowest grades were.

And I talked to the professor after the class, and instead of saying what so many professors have said in the past, like "You won't make it to medical school with this kind of grade" or whatever, he said, "Don't let this faze you. I'm still believing that you'll pull out of this class with a minimum of an A-."

Belief, whether people believing in you, or you believing in God, makes things possible that are otherwise impossible. I'll do better in that class now. Just watch me.

1 comment:

meg said...

I rather enjoy your blogs. I'm glad I stumbled across them.


Thanks for sharing your thoughts; especially this one. God uses you for things you probably haven't realized you've been used for.