Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Wish I Wish

I really wish that I had time to be involved in a ministry on campus. Up till now, I did, but I knew I'd get too busy, and voila, I am. I like being in leadership with ministry 'cause it forces me to be way more accountable. If I crap up with God, the people I'm leading take a hit as a result, so I'm forced to do things right.

On the bright side, school being as hard as it is makes me look to God constantly. Otherwise, I get really depressed really fast, 'cause I ignore both people and God in my efforts to do well, and that's a good way to crap up your life.

Oh, and concentrating on God is great. It makes me miss the whole distance-crush thing I used to do, back whenever there was absolutely no mutual interest between myself and my crushes, and, therefore, no distraction.

No comments: