Sunday, October 2, 2011

Freakin' Left-Brained

So, being a good student this year is changing things for me. Instead of constantly yearning to be creative and right-brained, I'm allowing myself to settle into left-brained activity a lil' more, which is weird to get used to. I didn't notice much of a difference at first, but now I feel like I'm losing quirks 'cause I'm so purposeful about things. I used to do a few things with a purposeful lack of purpose, but those are kinda drifting off, and I'm feeling human. Granted, humans are great. But I'm not really feeling as much like my old self in the fun ways as I wish I was. Instead, I feel like I'm only regaining my work ethic. Really healthy, right?

I just want to write poetry and edit videos for the rest of my life, and maybe not take an Organic Chemistry test tomorrow. But I suppose we all want crap like that.

Also, just because you stop having feelings for a crush doesn't mean that you stop having the thoughts. It's annoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In response to your last thought on this post, I couldn't agree more. It also doesn't help when they randomly text you saying they kinda miss you.