Monday, October 17, 2011

During This Fall Break

I didn't experience the most relaxation in the world, but I did do a few things. I drank wine again, which was ever so good. And my parents were around, so that made the JBU covenant happy. And I went to a karaoke bar, which was loads of fun, 'cause everyone singing was like me, but in order to be me, they had to drink first. My sobriety=their drunkenness. I made a few more entries in my juice journal and (hopefully) won't feel that need for drinking on the weekends I've been feeling so much at school. But I might still feel it, and if I do, I've learned a lot, especially since my brother worked as a bartender till last week, so he taught me some of the cool lingo.

God and I should probably talk soon. I need to pick a new reading plan, since I finished what God told me to finish. Maybe alternating between old/new testaments? I'm thinking I'll aim for that.

No comments: