Sunday, October 30, 2011

One Big YES

I've said "no" to so much, I kinda forgot an important principle. Being successful isn't about saying "no" to the less important things; it's about saying "yes" to the things that matter, and that will (hopefully) tend to override the less important things.

Of course, all of this starts with saying one big "YES" to God. 'Cause really, concentrating on the affirmative rather than the negative is the best way to approach, you know, life and all. I have an Organic Chemistry test in the morning, but honestly, I'm just going to learn (cram) as much as I can tonight, and give it to God (and to the instructor in the form of a completed test). It's His, as is my time tonight.

So now, I'm going to say "YES" to Him and His offer to give me a hope entirely different from what I see. He can make the rest of this semester kick rear, and I wanna submit to His methods of doing so.

No comments: