Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh Life And Dreams

Well, the good ol' science department required us to go to an hour-and-a-half session on how to study for the MCAT, the standardized test for medical school admissions. They recommend we begin studying at least six months in advance (that being the very latest time). I'm terrified and probably threw up a lil' in my mouth throughout the session, and now I'm ready to distract myself from the future.

After The Gathering on Sunday (where God talked to me a bunch), there was dance music on, and I let it take me and went crazy with it. Oh how I miss that. Along with being a doctor, a video editor, a preacher, and whatever else, I'm also aiming to be a one-man show. I know it'll do wonders for spreading some gospel 'cause I always stop to watch street performers if they're good enough. It's one of my plans to reel 'em in then smack the love of God in their face. BAM!

And tonight, I have to write about dreams for a nonfiction paper for my creative writing class. I chose dreams mostly (entirely) because they are one of my favorite parts of life. Not because I've lived the dream life as a child actor in Hollywood, but rather because my favorite part of the day is when I get to dream. Anyway, odds are that I'll post a shortened version on here, so please, hold your breath.

No comments: