Monday, November 17, 2008

Shut Yourself


My teacher, Mr. Harber, came back from his voyage to the Virgin Islands. In Pre-Cal, I tried a new strategy. I had tried many to get through the class without Mr. H getting mad at me, but to no avail. Today, I was silent as the grave. I kept on writing down and underlining "DON'T TALK" to myself, and other similar phrases, plus drawings of someone banging their head with a hammer while drinking from a can of Unhappiness. It was my most successful class with him. I even managed to tolerate him talking about the detention and how we should have better attitudes. A friend of mine, who had never gotten in trouble in that class before, was asking questions about the subject, and he got upset at her for the first time. Why, you may ask? Because I wasn't participating, so he had to get mad at someone who was. Anyway, I'm enjoying the fact that I can possibly get through the class if I don't say anything. Needless to say, I had to make things right with his place of authority and with God on my way home.

In other news, we have a tentative booking on our senior trip cruise. It's April 4-9 with Carnival. You should come.

1 comment:

Kate said...

so you'll be gone during my birthday?

Oh well no worries. i probably won't even be home anyway.




I'm sorry about Mr. Harbor. I acted very childish about how i disliked Mr. B. if that helps you at all.