Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friday Blog


I talked to Mr. Beaumont about my senior thesis yesterday, and it went rather well. I told him that I hadn't been taking notes, just taking in what I read, and that was my only problem. It was funny to see him laugh so much at Dr. Seuss's WWII drawings. He understood all the jokes that I didn't.

I've also been doing a lil' bit of drawing. But I'll share about that once there's something to share about.

I slept yesterday. A lot. And my Word time has been scanty. These are reasons for a lack of a Friday blog.

2 comments:

Kate said...

but i don't understand the picture.

bri said...

I really enjoyed tonight, it was refreshing to see your calm side. We definitely get along better now (this is me putting into practice clear and direct communication... what'd you think?)
I'm making my way thru your blog posts now. I stuck to my side of the deal.
One more thing, please work on the hugging. I absolutely prefer full front hugs as opposed to partial side hugs.
This is encouraging, thank you.