Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving



Internet has been out and I have a bag of other excuses for not blogging.

First off, Thanksgiving was plenty of fun. I got to hang out with my brothers (Preston--older, and Chas--oldest), who taught me a lil' about the internet and its capabilities. Chas helped to grill up the ol' turkey. I also got to play with Turtle, Chas's lil' wiener dog. And his Xbox 360, but I'd rather not talk about when I become a geek. The Newmans were also there, and that was pretty neutral. On the downside, my face started swelling up that wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
We still don't know the cause of the swelling, but I'm told that swelling usually doesn't happen just for kicks. I am still swollen in my mouth, but it's not noticeable (unless you make out with me).

(Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures. They were taken from my dad's phone. I'm getting my good camera back tomorrow.)

No comments: