Tuesday, November 25, 2008

R-r-r-r-r-r-rANDOM!


I went to CFNI today. Biggest news was me talking to Zach Shey for like two hours. It was the first time we've ever connected. Good stuff.

You're supposed to fill it out with sixteen random things about yourself. It's from Facebook.

1. I like to use good grammar.
2. I used to collect business cards so I could act like I was looking through them when I was bored in line or some such thing. But then I got a cell phone and everything changed.
3. I'm the life of the party if dancing is involved. Ask anyone whose party I've been to.
4. I avoided music almost entirely until my pre-teen years.
5. My shoes add around an inch to my height.
6. I'm half-African American. Don't diss my AA peeps.
7. I hate onions.
8. I tend to smell good. Have you noticed?
9. My pencil-sharpener is a green happy face on a spring. Impressed?
10. I think that God wants us to have superpowers for Him.
11. I like our new president-elect. His dad was born in Kenya, too. Finally! Someone to represent my minority.
12. I follow and devise theories about The Office, Lost, and Heroes.
13. I was raised on The Simpsons like a child is raised on goat's milk.
14. I pay close attention to expiration dates. If it's expired, I ain't ingestin' it.
15. I can scratch any part of my back. No limitations.
16. I'm a fan of giving foot massages (only women, though, 'cause they tend to clean their feet more often).

I uninstalled the crappy pop-up blockers that didn't help. I can right-click tabs again, but still have pop-up trouble.

5 comments:

Kate said...

i would put "correct grammar" instead of good grammar.

bri said...

check half(dot)com for a better price on a moleskine.

Rebekah Michaele said...

there's going to be dancing at my party :D

bri said...

i have my ways of taking care of these things.

GFS said...

lol, I would but my mom buys raw milk from a farm.....so no expiration date.