Sunday, November 2, 2008

Frustrations? From London? Naahhhhh. (ANGRY BLOG)

Bah! I'm friggin' annoyed right now. Haven't gotten decent quiet time this week, and my college application for the early decision at Boston friggin' University was due. I don't know how it happened, but I was convinced that the deadline was Tuesday, November 4th. Maybe it's just 'cause of election crap. So anyway, at 1:00 AM on November 2nd, I get online to finish things on my application, and I read that the deadline is November 1st. I guess that I was just being a retard, but SERIOUSLY. I worked so friggin' hard to get that thing done in time, and it was not in time. Now I'm gonna have to wait till March or April to find out if I get in, rather than December. I'm trying to give it to God, but when He gives me something, I wanna run with it. I felt that He gave me Boston University. So I ran with it. Now I'm ticked. What if God turns the tables on me now and says, "Oh right, I really wanted you to go to A&M. I only told you Boston to test you."? On top of that, I'm trying to load all my application status stuff, and it won't work. I was only an hour and a half from turning the application in on time. I could've done it! And I've also got to decide on a missions trip. I really, really wanna do a Paradigm one. But the Kenya team wants and expects me to go with them. But there's a certain person on the team that I very much dislike talking to, and she'll try to talk to me more if we're all going together, especially with fewer teens. If Paradigm decides to go to Russia (rather than China), which it may, then I don't particularly wanna go, 'cause it's not a place known for supernatural junk. China would be more likely to have it. Is this selfish of me? I crave it. I don't wanna go to Kenya 'cause I've been there, and I didn't see any crazy supernatural goings-on. It was just relationships. I do relationships all year round. It was also playing with kids. I play with kids all the time. The main point is that it's not FOR ME. BAH! Bah bah bah, bah Barbara-Anne!!!

(I'll probably make a real blog soon, but this stuff has to come out somehow.)