Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quality Time

In response to some advice, I'm gonna try doing some short daily blogs, then maybe a recap of the week like I've been doing (this part is for my own personal reference).

We were in a student leader meeting today, and, although the topic was failure, my mind drifted, 'cause I was alright on the subject. I started to think of what things are most memorable to me. See, my primary love language is Quality Time. This summer, I spent ten or fifteen minutes talking with Katie at a birthday party outside by a pool. This makes me think a lil' bit. The "Quality" in "Quality Time" makes a huge difference. Those ten or fifteen minutes meant more to me than many of the hours that we had hung out. The Time factor was filled by hours of study halls together, but they fade in comparison to the Quality.

5 comments:

Kate said...

hmmm. good point.

Kate said...

as if those band-aids would keep the blood in!

Andrew said...

I like the shorter [but more frequent] posts way better.

Alyssa Kay said...

My secondary love language is Quality Time.
I understand.
I'm glad we got to chat!

bri said...

Our quality time tonight was pretty expensive (I say it that way because I don't like using the expression 'priceless', so if I had to put a value on our time, it would indeed be expensive!)