Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poetry Dance + Weekend


The school dance was great. Then again, I don't know if I've ever been to a dance that I didn't like. Elinor was my date, and we were both pretty stylin' (photobucket.com/roysbucket is supposed to have a lot of pictures of the dance soon, but I already put some on my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=67861&id=631798935). Jake, who had fractured his skull a few days ago while longboarding, came to the dance, and despite having a bloody eye, he still held his own on the dance floor. After the dance, a group of us went to see Knowing at Firewheel. I liked it besides the ending, but everyone else hated it. From there, Taylor Curren, Priscilla, Elinor, and I all went to IHOP. When asked why we were dressed so formally, I said, "We like to make every visit to IHOP into a special occasion." I was too tired to laugh at my jokes, so I looked dead serious. And one of the guys gave Elinor a card with his number (after saying that Shia Lebouf was an alien).

I had some good quality time today with D. Andrew, Bri, Brett, Abrik, Trish, Zach Shey, Alan Jensen, and Juddson (aka "Bolt"). We flew kites and lay around in the park. Then our small group watched Undercover Kids. Some were surprised to find that I'm a legit actor.

Last, but not least, my dad introduced a credit system for the chores in our house. He gave us a full page of explanation, which my sisters laughed at, which only served to make my dad that much more intense about it. He's getting creative in trying to get Alexandra to do work for her designer jeans. If anyone requests it, I'll put up a picture of the credit system.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend!
and I'm so excited that I actually got to see that movie stacked on the shelves :)

bri said...

Every part of this post was great!
I dont know where to began.
The park was too much to handle fun wise.
I'd love to see the chore system.

Andrew said...

I'd like to see the chore thing. Also, thanks for the links to pictures those look awesome.