Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random Acts of Motion



Random Acts of Motion is a new segment at Paradigm? Could this be next week's clip? I think so.

I now have a tophat, tuxedo with shirt, and I may get shiny shoes for the school dance. I have pioneered the making of an olde-looking theatre screen playing silent movies throughout the dance, along with a speakeasy with Josh Newman mixing non-alcoholic beverages. I don't get credit for it, 'cause Mrs. McSwain hates all my ideas. But I get the pleasure of having made our senior year that much better.

And ANOTHER THING! Tyler dropped out of the senior trip, so it has turned into a rampage to get ahold of that ticket. It's in the hands of my mom and I. What's funny is that Sydney Sapp called me up last night asking if Corbin Phillips (HER BOYFRIEND) could have the ticket. I gave her a maybe ('cause I'm awfully kind), then told my mom the idea and the response was, "Oh Lord!". Chad Rush confirmed that he'll most likely be going with us in Tyler's place. This, to me, is a much better alternative.

2 comments:

Kate said...

i laughed so hard i almost cried.
now i'll go read the actual blog.

Anonymous said...

well i may see you over spring break london!