Monday, March 9, 2009

Don't Worry, I'm Not Mad Or Frustrated


One trick God taught me with certain types of people is to avoid taking in what they dish out. For instance, a phrase as simple as, "You're stupid" can have huge repercussions if the person receiving the insult chooses to accept and adopt those words as something to define them. With most people, you can tell them what they have said or done to you to make you angry or frustrated with them, and they will come to an understanding with you. With certain others, you simply have to wait it out, let them talk, and work on not feeling condemnation for what they are saying.

God caught me before I turned into that.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

good blog post.

Kirsten Erin said...

Great post, London, very true. Didn't know you had a blog- guess I do now.
BTW, love the pic of Gavin. :P

Anonymous said...

it definitely can affect people though.. sometimes i think i say too much.