Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Breakthrough




Go to ProjectNemeth.com if you wanna hear me say a swear on accident.

Yesterday, Bianca, one of the girls in my small group, texted to me that she thinks her gifts of the Spirit are wisdom and knowledge. I got so excited, 'cause that means that not only has she been paying attention in there (junior highers have about the same attention span as me- slim to nil), but she has also been applying it. If she has been, I bet that God is doing stuff with the others too! Shayna and I are gonna try to get them to actually use what we get to teach.

Tonight, God convicted me of like five separate occasions in the last 24 hours where He had told me something to say to someone, usually a stranger, and I simply didn't. So I apologized to Him and told Him I'd try harder, and then He gave me a prophetic word for the service during pre-service prayer. Breakthrough. There was gonna be a big breakthrough in worship. So I shared it with everyone in there, like He wanted me to. Then lo and behold, there was a breakthrough in worship. It really felt like we went to a level we hadn't been to in a long while.

He really is working on me with prophecy, and it really is in me. I suppose that tonight was also a breakthrough with me in the gift of prophecy. I can't wait to use it, and to impart it to others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

bri said...

read all of this week's posts.

Andrew said...

good.