Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Weekend

If you ever wonder why I like hanging out with CFNI people, it's 'cause something as simple as an iPhone App can cause great excitement, and not for just the person using it.

I went to a white trashy birthday party last night (in Terrell). I feel so sorry for Alyssa Poteet. Everyone in her family likes to get drunk. Her uncle kept coming up to me, asking me questions and talking to me. He asked me to pull his finger, to which I declined, and then he said it was a test of trust, and I had failed. I replied that I had already lost too much trust on that trick, and he was satisfied with my wit. Then Caleob spent the night dancing, mostly by himself or with Alex. I've never seen a smaller, more pathetic dance party. All in all, it was a fun night.

3 comments:

zach s. said...

that guy sounds annoying and his glasses are dumb. "duh i go faster when i eat apples!"

Anonymous said...

i totally like your glasses zach

Andrew said...

I liked the video a lot.