Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Just Some Thangs

Today, I was most definitely meaning to go to the church and work on editing the video from South America last summer. Unfortunately, I took my time getting out of bed and then took my time giving myself a haircut, and then got a good workout in, and by the time I had showered, it was already 3:45 PM, and I knew that the pastors wouldn't be hanging around the church much longer.

I need to finish this video before I leave. I'm not really into the idea of having an unfinished project. I just have a hard time getting myself to work with someone else's schedule with something like video editing, which takes so much time. Maybe I can do the work on Saturday...

The bright side is that my body is fit again. I still get easily nauseated when I try cardio, which just means that I'm out of shape and maybe a tad dehydrated. It also doesn't help that I lift weights beforehand because I don't wanna make two trips to the gym.

I'm working on finding the right backpack for my trip. I stopped by REI, but it seems difficult to find a backpack that both has space for a laptop and is, well, made for backpacking. I'm going on a cruise a week from Wednesday, so I feel like that'll be a good time for a trial run to see how my packing strategy works (once I figure it out).

No comments: