Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Workout Woes

Problems I've encountered from working out. I wouldn't bother reading if I were you.

Well, working out feels good and everything, but every time I do it, then shower and eat, I'm so exhausted ('cause I'm also sleep-deprived) that I collapse asleep and don't wake up till 11 PM-ish. And that's when I have to take time to wake up, then try to do homework, and then try to get back to sleep in time to feel well-rested for the morning. For example, right now it's 2:30 AM, and I'm having to try to finish Monday's Organic Chemistry homework, not to mention tomorrow's Physics (but I'll probably do that tomorrow).

Meanwhile, the main reason I'm working out (to pop, lock, and drop into the Talent Show with some dance moves) is kinda getting lost in the midst. I'm not actually practicing dancing so much 'cause I'm too busy working out.

But I do love feeling sore. Being so hypermobile jointed (double-jointed), I don't always know how to stretch all the muscles I need to, so them being in pain helps me to know when I hit the spot.

No comments: