Monday, January 23, 2012

Contortionist Popper One-Man Show

I spent all day thinking that the Talent Show auditions were this Tuesday (the day after tomorrow). Turns out that they're a week later than that. I'm thinking I might be a one-man show. I have time to put a routine together now. The really good thing is, once I have a routine together, I can continue to use it in the mission field for street ministry. That's the best way I know to reel people in, besides giving away money.

Now I've got a list of dance moves and a week to put them together. My friend who helped me choreograph stuff for my mission trip to the Philippines last summer, is in town, so I'm pretty excited to have his help in putting the different dance moves together.

Both spiritually and physically, I am a contortionist. I see things in a different and creative manner, and my body contorts similarly.

No comments: