Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Been Sickly


I learned a lesson. When vandals tear down your internet provider's three towers, life can get a lil' harder.

Skipping school for three days due to sickness (coughing, stuffy nose, and fever) is always a pleasure for me when I have internet. But when you're resting for hours and have no way to watch the new episode of Heroes and such.

Revolt went incredibly well. Everything came together in preparation, then, as every good retreat does, everything fell apart the day before/morning/afternoon of. When it came down to it, we were totally following God on it.

I'm auditing Pre-Cal, which means that I'm not getting a grade for the class. The principal said it would look worse on my transcript. I said that failing would look worse than nothing. I feel alright about it, considering that it is my 5th year of math, the second advanced and unrequired course.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

If I was ever going to vandalize something I'd do make sure that countless people didn't require it for their entertainment. I love the interwebs and wouldn't do anything to harm it. However, I sometimes think that a blank exterior wall would look better with the ProjectNemeth logo painted on it.