Friday, February 6, 2009

Fever Broke


I have a good friend, Mr. Antibiotic(s). Normally, he just sits back. But when it's his time to shine, I swallow him up, and he makes my troubles go away. The problem is, Mr. Antibiotic(s) is a man of commitment. I have to pop his pills three times a day for a week. Tough love, but it's fever-breaking.

But really, I feel great. My throat is still a lil' sore, and I'm coughing a lil' bit, but I'm good for the most part, and getting better most minutes. In fact, I'm thinking of hitting the town this evening. Movie anyone? Push looked alright.

3 comments:

Kate said...

haha.
i like the picture.

Andrew said...

Glad you're feeling better

GFS said...

I appreciate your willingness to help.
unfortunately I cant film tomorrow.
=[
no camera til sunday.

I'm doing a short film my friend wrote for my portfolio.