Saturday, February 28, 2009

Understanding the Experience of the Spirit


I'm reading a book called Experiencing The Spirit (borrowed from Caleb Fauber). It's helping me to learn what has been happening to me in the Spirit, rather than just how. It's cool, 'cause I was getting hit with an empowerment from the Spirit that I was terrified of losing hold of, lest I end up without it again for another semester. We need to be praying all the time for the Spirit to fall on us in power, and be ready and open to how God wants to use us/it.

I'm still learning, but it's accelerated learning.

P.S. Here's the link, D. Andrew http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=63132&id=631798935

For Lauren KP: My favorite color is green. This is mostly because my eyes are green with golden sunbursts. I took two years of ballroom dancing classes, but when I dance, I usually try for more original things (like the lawnmower and such, but I pantomime a lot more). Do you dance?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Props to C.Fauber fpr loaning you his book.

Andrew said...

thanks for the link.