Monday, February 23, 2009

JaBUe and UT

I didn't wanna blog till I could put pictures up, but since my computer at home seems to be the only one capable of reading SD cards, I'll make a temporary appeasement blog. JaBUe was great. The weekend began with a road trip, where I got to hear a hilarious Nate Williams make conversation after sleeping for awhile. We watch a lot of the same shows, like Arrested Development, so he was easy to get along with. The JBU campus, although cold and windy, is full of very nice people. And, upon interviewing some McHones, I have found that the education ain't too shabby neither. Katie's play was great. She rocked it out, along with Christa and Jessa (or some name like that). This is my way of bragging about remembering names, which I tend to be horrible at. Oh, and Lauren, who knew about me through Katie. Saturday night, Katie, Nate, Michelle, and I all had a private party where we took some good pictures, which I should have up later.

After I got back and went to small groups, some CFNI kiddos and I went to D. Andrew, Zach Shey, and Juddson's pad to watch Undercover Kids. It was quite a showing, and I got to meet the English-accented friend of theirs, Danielle (again with remembering names!). After spending the night, I was off to Austin.

I arrived this afternoon to learn that Chas's life is boring. He works and plays video games during the weekdays. Anyway, we drove through the UT campus, and it was alright, but I thought of JaBUe for a lot of it. Anyway, I've been playing Call of Duty and getting licked by his dog, Turtle, for most of the day.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

If I were to go to a "real" college I should like to go to UT.

Unknown said...

I don't know where you will end up going to college next year but it breaks my little heart to even think about the fact that a London Grant Smith won't be in my life as often next semester...