Sunday, February 8, 2009

Payback: And This Time, It's Personal.




God pays back. When you give someone most of your Christmas money 'cause God told you to, you aren't getting gipped. Pastor Nick texted me last tuesday that he had something for me. When I went into his office today, he gave me an envelope, and asked me to open it, 'cause he suspected that there was money in it. Lo and behold, there was! In fact, it was the exact amount of money that God had me give away two months ago.

Also, the junior high small group was kick-rear. Awesome new location and people. We did a second intro to the gifts of the Spirit, since only three out of the twelve-ish there were at our last small group.

I still need more ideas on how to brighten this senior year for the other seniors (if you don't know what I'm talking about, read the last blog).

4 comments:

Rebekah Michaele said...

dude, awesome. it's always nice when you get confirmation like that that you're not just blindly obeying with no purpose

senior ideas senior ideas.... hmmmm
take the underclassmen snipe hunting ^_^

elizabeth said...

HOW COOL! God is good all the time.

It's amazing to receive confirmation from God and realizing that you're in the middle of His will.

Definitely - some type of senior trip. Even if it's just somewhere in Texas... it will give you something to look forward to and one last "hurrah" as a group. 15 of us went to San Antonio in 07 and it was great.

Andrew said...

That's really cool that you were blessed back.

GFS said...

Thats awesome!
The Lord never forgets.

Thats definately true.