Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Conflict

My DAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! But really. So, started out my day with some Dual-Credit, which is always a blast (NOT). During this class, Newman told me that he wasn't sure where my camera is. FANTASTIC! Then came Physics with my blog's most talked-about teacher, Mr. Harber (*everyone in the room cheers*). He gave us a review which I politely informed him was impossible, and he told me to take a zero or drop the class if I needed to. Then Mrs. Horan and I had a talk, and Physics and Pre-Cal were put into order, but not before the mental toll had settled in.

Mrs. Horan also pulled me in after all that and talked to me about whether the whole medical thing was really up my ally. Math and science are my biggest struggles, and that is not doctor material. She told me to have an open mind, and reconsider things at the end of my freshman year. I hadn't questioned my intelligence in a long time, but I did today. Why can't I understand this crap if I'm gonna be doing it for the next eight years of my life?

After all this, I went to Chik Fil A, 'cause we all know that those lovable cows know how to bring mental, spiritual, and emotional healing to our beings. I was in the drive-thru, and the individual in front of me paid for my meal and gave the message, "Jesus loves you." Honestly, it shut up my questions. Most of the New Testament is built on that phrase. Surely it has a place in all this.

On the other hand, the mock trial began today. Tyler testified, but we didn't get past him, so I'll be testifying tomorrow. It's gonna be fun.

No comments: