Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby Got Back

That's right, I got my camera back. Of course, it didn't come back with its case or memory card, but luckily, I had a spare card, so it's functional. Now, hopefully, I'll be able to capture all the things I've been wanting to capture lately. Like pictures of myself.

Paradigm seemed to be kinda low-tone last night. I felt out of it. I still kinda feel out of it, but I'll probably feel into it tonight, 'cause it's the annual Childrens Church workers party. A good part of why I keep working there is because of this party. The first year I went, I won a $25 gift card. The year after, I got free movie tickets. Last year, I got a $5 Starbucks card and a few goodies. It's also catered by Carino's, which is Italian, my favorite.

Here are a few more pictures I took today:

My priority wall, so I won't get stressed when I think of all the things I have to do.

Some people in Poetry have fancy driveways.

Alexandra was trying to get a ride from me, but I was reluctant, so I drove away.

My car friend. I haven't named him yet. Any name suggestions?

5 comments:

GFS said...

picture of alexandra = Priceless

Driving buddy name suggestion = walter

Brett said...

The keychain guy makes me think of Binder from Futurama. Also you could bring your camera to church for taking pictures for slides.

Kate said...

I just like the name Jimmy.

...what i wouldn't do for some good Carino's right now! Italian ties with French for my favorite cuisine.

Andrew said...

I hadn't even got to the comments yet, I saw the picture of your driving buddy and thought "His name should be walter" then when I scrolled down I saw that Stephen had put the same thing.

Kate said...

yup. I'm always the back-row texter.
with caffenne.
and tired eyes.

But never messy hair or frayed jeans. unacceptable.