Saturday, December 6, 2008

Trish's Birthday

Once a year, Trish has an event which she is powerless to stop from happening, unless she were to end her life, but this is not likely at all. Today marked the nineteen-year anniversary of her birth. She did not want pictures taken this night, which was good, because I temporarily lost my camera anyway. We first went to Firewheel (where I picked up the book I'm supposed to have read and have notes on by Thursday, and it's LONG), then, after some shopping (and Emily and I writing letters to Santa at Macy's), we drove to Applebees. Cassia and Spiffy (her boyfriend, who was loads of fun) were to follow me from Firewheel. I got lost the last time I drove back from Firewheel. It's fun to get lost, but not as a group ordeal.

We made it there with minimal trouble, and Trish got to have a birthday song sung to her by the Applebees guys/women (a first for Trish). Then we headed over to Pastor Nick's house, where we watched Elf and drank hot chocolate/coffee (mixed, not separate). I drove Bri home, and, upon her inquiry about what I should have done today, I told her my troubles. It took the car ride to skim over it all. Of course, it's past one A.M. and I had that coffee earlier, so I'm still wired.

I found these lense-less glasses in my car today. Should I keep wearing them?

6 comments:

bri said...

the glasses are good.

GFS said...

That was fun......although you failed to share the comical tale of the nun.

Kate said...

Cassia and Spiffy?

Kate said...

AWKWARD? HIGH PANTS? CATHOLIC!

We are no longer friends London Smith.

Kate said...

as far as i'm concerned, you dug your grave already. I'm just waiting for the moment when someone will shove you in so i can start burying you in your own dirt.
=)




wow. That sounds harsher than my usual tone.

Andrew said...

Those frames are cool but I wouldn't wear them much. Just saying.