Sunday, December 25, 2011

Notes For The Talent Show

I looked at my notes for what I wanted to do if I hosted the talent show this spring, and though I'm not one to brag (HAHA), these notes are brilliant, and they're really making me look forward to making it be a great talent show. If you read this, know that copying these notes without my express written permission will result in one or more lawsuits, and I'll be soops pissed.

Some Notes:
-Golden ticket gives you the chance to be the heckler for the night. Standing up and yelling "Yeah, I got your stupid ticket..."

-Use laughtracks for live performance


-Backstage at the talent show. Tensions are high (reality tv style)

-Towards the beginning, say "Play one of the stalling-for-time videos. It doesn't matter which one." And have the video open with the hosts covered in mud and junk as if they'd just gone through a huge adventure, "Wow, what a great show, and a fantastic finale! We've been through a lot here, and I'm sad to say that we've finally reached the end of the show"


And that's just a sample.

No comments: