Thursday, September 22, 2011

Worth Sharing

Sometimes, I forget to take advice which I so generously dispense to others.

One such piece of advice is that everyone has something worth talking about to talk about. I'm basing this, of course, on the premise that everyone in the world is at least as interesting as all the people in the world I've met.

So rather than share revelations and reflections exclusively on a blog which is subject to the whims of the interwebs, easily deleted, discarded, misplaced, or anything else, I will also be sharing such ideas on other more popular sites, like Tumblr, because even if the thoughts are lost to the wiles of the interwebs, at least someone will have at least glanced at them, and, hopefully, applied even a glimmer of it to their own life.

No comments: