Monday, August 18, 2008

Renewal

Oh the joy that is my life when God is at work!

Friday, Cameron was 40 minutes late, but seeing as how the lakehouse is about relaxing, we didn't hold it against him. I still felt that overbearing feeling, so I was kinda quiet the whole time. But I went to the dock at around 1:00 AM to enjoy the pre-stormy weather, and talked to Michelle for awhile. As I talked, God showed me how I had been looking so far ahead before The Core, then after The Core, as soon as God told me to look at the present, at every opportunity, I took it to the opposite extreme, becoming a workaholic for God. It's a pretty common thing for people who get a large annointing. I poured out so much that my physical body started being affected. This wasn't healthy at all. So God showed me that I need to find a good balance.

The next day, we left the lakehouse, and I went with Cameron to his house with Trish, then we all went to Nathan and Sam's new apartment for a little party. Realizing that all the rooms were connected, Trish and I decided to run a circuit. Unfortunately, Alan Jensen and Nathan both didn't approve of it. When I got home from that fun, my dad told me that I was grounded from driving for the next week (but I could still hang out with friends and everything, but I would have to find my own ride), and I was happy, 'cause that was an answer to the prayer that I didn't wanna pray. I needed to get on my dad's good side.

Sunday, I went to all three services, since I had to ride with my dad, and Pastor Nick talked about the new Paradigm. I can't wait for it. It's gonna be good. When we split up to pray for each other, I talked with Newman, and God gave me words of Wisdom. We talked about all of the big decisions right now, and I'm just a step ahead of him, so I was a duck, and told him how to look at a lot of it. That duck dream went through my head for a lot of the conversation. That must mean that I was doing something right. After church, I went home and, realizing how much I wanted Fanta, got Alexandra's bike and rode to the gas station and back. I spent the rest of the day sleeping and reading. It was hard to get to sleep, though.

1 comment:

Rebekah Michaele said...

yeah... i know...
i always throw in something that's not mine... a quote, or a set of lyrics, or a line from a book, or something that i find significant to my life at the time.

sometimes thats all i throw in on a particular post because i don't have anything original that i particularly want to say.

but i posted a real post today. happy?