Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Burned Out As I Begin

The struggle to be able to study has weighed on me all this semester. Now that I finally have time alone at the lakehouse, I just feel burned out. I'm still getting more done than I did at home, but nowhere near what I want to be doing. I keep thinking that I'm definitely going to fail (a usual feeling), but unlike in times past, I'm taking practice tests to help me study. Unfortunately, that "I'm gonna fail" attitude seeps in throughout the test. I get obvious questions wrong. A lot.

Obviously, I need to submit all of this to God better. But my mind has just felt so crowded until I could get away that I could not process thoughts, prayers, or much else. I hope that I get a grip on studying a little better. Or that, you know, the test is really easy. Either or, or both. Please...

No comments: