Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tests On The Morrow

No matter how many times I say to God, "I trust you", it seems to be betrayed by the stress and anxiety I feel regarding tomorrow's tests. I could easily fail these. There are a billion ways that I could test badly tomorrow, and significantly less ways that I could test well. Anything from poorly-worded questions (a guarantee when it comes to these profs), poor long-term recall (not everything will come from cramming), poor short-term recall (many things will come from cramming), or just that chance that always comes with multiple choice questions that I'll narrow it down to two answers and choose the wrong one (largely why I failed my last physio exam).

I really like learning. And what I'm learning now is extremely important. I just wish that my previous poor performance wouldn't have such a great impact in deciding whether I get to continue learning these subjects, or having to give one of them up (and consequently spend an extra semester on this island).

At least I've gotten back into actually enjoying what I'm learning. I just hope that joy isn't lost because of my past foolishness...

No comments: