Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cliffside Breaks

And then you take time out to go to a cliffside overlooking the ocean to talk to God. Normally, I go to the rocky beach and skip rocks along the water between waves, but this time, I took a different, uphill route. "It's opener out there, in the wide open air."

It's about perspective. If I can't trust God to work in me here, how can I trust Him when it comes to something beyond my control? It really is all His. Including all the studying I haven't done. Though, just to throw it out there, I have studied so much and if I don't do well this block, I really won't know what else to do.

I've studied hard. As usual, it doesn't feel adequate. But regardless of how well or poorly I do on these exams, I'll be feasting and drinking afterwards. So at least there's that...

No comments: