Saturday, January 17, 2015

Overwhelmed: A How To.

I feel overwhelmed. On Friday at lunch, I discovered a bug problem. I got swept all the bugs out of my room and thought the matter overwith. They were back that evening, and today. Indian meal moth larvae are annoying, especially when there's really no chance to, say, go to the store to get a specific bug prevention product. So I keep killing and sweeping them out, throwing away any remotely suspicious foods, and hope that this solves the problem.

Also on Friday at lunch, my mom told me that she was buying my tickets home. It was a bit of confusion on the dates, but we settled it. Then I found that I'd been looking at the wrong dates, so my flights back to the island are on the very day that classes begin.

On top of these is the actual medical school aspect. It's all of my worst subjects in one semester. Three weeks of classes before we're tested, so I have no idea if I'm doing anything right with my study habits. I suspect that I am not doing anything right. Thus, I am afraid of failing out of med school. I know that that's the usual feeling, but man, it is terrifying to not know.

Oh, and the time on my computer keeps changing itself to an hour earlier, making me think that I've been making better use of my time.

The bright side is that, whether I pass or not, I'll be in Florida in April, and in Dallas in August. Back in the States for every break.

No comments: