Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Uncomfortable Black Friday

My Black Friday was cray-cray. It began with Thanksgiving 2 (with dad and family, since Thanksgiving with mom and her boyfriend was on the real day), after which I went bowling with my sister and her boyfriend. Then we proceeded to go to a bar for dinner and drinks, and were there for some time. Then, after going to a few places, we ended up going to BBC, which, in addition to being the British Broadcasting Corporation, is also a terrible bar. I danced some there and tried a Fireball, which is a shot that tastes like the cinnamon challenge, but because I drink shots like I do any other drink, it lasted a long time.
Then the night took a turn for the crazier. I went with two of my brother's friends to Addison, where we went to a strip club, which was uncomfortable. One of the friends thought it was too crappy a club, so we left and went to another one where her friend was a dj. At this one, I was given a bottle of water and a pill. I put the pill in my pocket because I love my body and don't want that in me, but drank the water. We arrived at this strip club at around 4 AM, so I was pretty much dead, which became obvious when I was kicked out of the club an hour later when the bouncer caught me sleeping for the third time. So I proceeded to sleep in my brother's friend's car until we left sometime after dawn, and I slept in his bed.
Then at noon, when I awoke, my brother's friend was unable to do much due to all that he ingested the night before, so I had to call up my brother and have him pick me up.

And that's why I'm gonna watch out when I hang out with them from now on, and hopefully never have the privilege of attending such parties ever again. Strip clubs are no place for yours truly, I don't do drugs, and I don't wanna be out past 2 AM while I have to stay on a work schedule.

No comments: