Tuesday, November 19, 2013

First Acceptance

I'm officially accepted into the Medical University of the Americas. I have a month to decide whether I'll actually attend. As of yesterday, I have sent out the last of the Caribbean school applications, including three recommendation letters. I will hopefully hear back by next week from those. Work is still exhausting, kinda more annoying now because the MAs who are still learning think they know everything, yet cannot manage to work a porcuter. One of them also disagrees in how to approach patient interaction, being less professional in the name of friendliness. And I'm just wanting to say "Shut yourself. There's a reason why patients request me by name." but instead I make some lil' joke and try to get work done because I have to do more to make up for their mistakes.

I hope I have time to dream of travel tonight.

No comments: