Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This Day, And Nothin' But


In our prayer team meeting today, we had ministry time with each other. Jordan prayed for me about my ongoing school battle. I almost feel like it's a spirit of defeat or something that comes at me. Anyway, I feel a difference. A good one.

In Pre-Cal, I've slowly been moving my desk towards the far corner from Mr. Harber. He hasn't noticed yet. It allowed me to sit next to Hiro, who asks me questions about the problem we're on, then makes fun of me when I try to help. Dirty Japs.

My right nipple is bruised 'cause someone bit it. I live life on the edge.

I talked to Jason Holland about the Kenya trip (while he burned me a copy of me preaching) today, and he talked about how he didn't want most of the people to go with us that had been planning to. The group we ended up with was the group he wanted.

2 comments:

Kate said...

a friend of mine here was called a Jap because of her Japanese heritage. But i realized how offensive it really is to her to be called that, she was pretty upset. Even though nothing was meant by it.
Something to think about.

RebekahDanaeJennings said...

Was I one of the ones that he was okay with going to Kenya?? Share this information with me! I think it was pretty much someone that im not gonna say their name cause its the internet and anyone can read it, But you should be able to know who im talking about just by what i've said so far... you know? that person...