Monday, April 20, 2009

M-M-M-Mondays!


Mondays are normally tragically disheartening. I go to school determined to make the week a great one, then I get hit with a lot of crap to start out my day. Today was no exception, what with getting my first zero on a test grade, but I learned a little something from Ecclesiastes 4:4, and 9-12 happened to be what God was talking to me about today. Unfortunately, I wasn't very attentive to His words. Maybe He'll tell me more tonight.

I've been dreaming a lot. Probably because of these melatonin pills, but also because I love my dreams. Last night, I learned through my dreams a few things I was subconsciously thinking about my friends. Dreaming feels good. I think I'll go dream right now.

Oh, and here's an update on the Kenya trip. Two of our group who were going to be speaking a lot have dropped out, and now instead of being a substitute for speaking once, I'm going to be speaking at least three times minimum. Plus, I'm probably going to be heading up the children's ministry again, since the other lady has back problems and can't deal with Kenyan beds. $1,200 is due in a few weeks. His will, His bill.

2 comments:

Kate said...

dumb pills.
gave me nightmares that woke me up every hour.

they call that help with sleep? No thank you!

Andrew said...

I rarely dream. If I take those pills do you think it will make me dream more?