Sunday, January 4, 2009

No Spiel Spewing


I forgot to mention in my last blog what reminded me of the God-living. I was hangin' with Cameron and Katie (and Michelle a lil' bit) last night, and the entire night, when I said something stupid, I couldn't get it out of my head. I couldn't stop thinking about it afterwards and beating myself up for it. It's been FOREVER since I've had this problem, so I was wondering why on earth it was coming back. Then I realized it. I was being self-conscious of all my words 'cause I need to be watching what I say now, 'cause God may give me Words, and I need to be conscious of what I'm saying so I don't spew a spiel instead of what He wants. When He's on your mind all the time, you're bound to be saying what He would want you to say.

3 comments:

Kate said...

this may sound strange, but i don't remember what it was that you said.

GFS said...

Yeah, I should.
it is great advice!

Andrew said...

I need to be more careful about what I say.