Monday, January 5, 2009

Just The Beginning



Just to give a little update, I told Rush what God wants, and he said that I was like the third person to tell him this week, so he's starting to get the message. And that money I gave away happened to be the perfect timing, after the recipient had a flat tire, then their car dying, and various other things to contribute to a bad day. They were almost to the point of tears over the phone. If I continue to let God have His way, this is just the beginning.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

that's good the money you gave was a blessing.

elizabeth said...

props to you for listening to His will and following it. though you might not see the end result of it currently.

“O Lord, you are my redemption, also be my protector; direct my mind by your gracious presence, and watch over my path with guiding love; that, among the snares which lie hidden in this path In which I walk, I may so pass onwards with my heart fixed on you, that by the track of faith I may come to be where you would have me.” –Mozarabic Sacramentary

Rebekah Michaele said...

it is absolutely just the beginning. i'm proud of you london!