Saturday, May 2, 2020

Letting Go of That

I kept thinking about asking her out, about saying whatever, and I was getting so much anxiety over it. Now I am recognizing that as a lack of peace over it. So I am done with that, and maybe if I get a chance to chat with her again one on one, I will tell her about how the only time I was charming and likable around her was when I thought she already had a boyfriend.

Also, I was depressed for most of today. And then I had a migraine with aura. And then the virtual watch party I was hosting had only one attendee, and he was the host, which made it similar to every party I have every day, at least in regard to attendance.

But getting back to that girl. I am letting go of that. Or at least the me of tonight thinks that I am. And let me say, I feel relief at the prospect. Since I look for green lights and not red flags, I also feel relief at having asked God, not received a green light, and then consequently being open to changing plans. I was liking this girl for the right reasons. My mind seemed more pure as a result. But it does not appear to be of God, at least not at this time, and it is therefore the wrong path. And my mood seems to becoming better even now.

No comments: