Sunday, April 15, 2012

Prophetic Feeling In My Tumbly

So, the prophetic "bad feeling" I got on Monday came true pretty quickly. It consisted of my stomach clenching up for around 24 hours, and me having to drive off by myself to think/write things out. The couple was announced as a couple (through Facebook) during that time period, and they had broken up within a week of that first date.

Point is, I knew. Before they were even officially a couple, I knew that it wasn't okay. This prophetic stuff is recognizable, but I don't like having bad news for people. I suppose that that's the sort of thing that makes a man of character and a good friend, though. Giving the bad news as well as the good. Still, I find myself painting the bad news in the best possible light even when I'm not really supposed to.

No comments: