Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Talent Show Draws Really Freakin' Nigh

Well, the JBU Talent Show is in a few hours and I'm excited. I think this is the most well-rehearsed I've ever been for a live performance (of any kind), which is nice, 'cause most of it is muscle-memory, and I can focus on making a few lil' parts better. So, I'm basically as good as I should have been for every live performance prior to this one.

My act is titled "LondonSmith.com Presents Symphonies", so although I hope to place in the competition, I'm also really looking forward to having a few people take a look at my video blog and Twitter ('cause who doesn't want more Twitter followers?).

This will probably be a day where I don't stop feeling stage fright, so I'm thinking that naptime might calm my nerves a lil'.

No comments: