Thursday, February 23, 2012

Break Up Friends

I tend to make good friends with female friends of mind after they and their boyfriends break up. It's not because I'm trying to be a rebound or anything. In fact, that's a trouble that I keep in mind to avoid. It's just easier to get to be good friends with someone when they have a huge boyfriend time gap in their life and you are willing to help make it go more enjoyably.

People also tend to have it in their heads that I'm not really looking to date, which is good, 'cause God hasn't given me a "yes" to dating in my 21+ years of being alive, and frankly, I wouldn't want a girl to have to deal with the me. Granted, I'm my favorite me right now, but I haven't been so for long, and with practical things like years and years of schooling ahead, it comes down to a no-no.

However, I love to be the excuse to help ladies deter other men's pursuits. I've been working that charm since 4th grade.

God is my focus, and until my focus on Him leads me to the lady of my dreams, tain't gonna happen. Sorry babes.

No comments: