Sunday, September 10, 2023

Shoot on the Morrow

Well, this pilot shoots tomorrow. It is funny how I felt like I had the script pretty memorized for my audition back in July and now it is September, and I still second-guess myself about it, in large part because I am memorizing the gist of everyone's lines for the dialogue, not just my own. Additionally, now that I have the role secured, I will be breaking from what I was taught as a child actor by doing something different from my audition. But I am comforted by what Austin Butler said about working with Tom Hanks, that he was intimidated at first, but when it came down to it, everyone just wants to run lines.

So tomorrow, I plan to show up early, memorize the names of crew members that are not listed online, and get to work.

No comments: