Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Itch Scratched

Oh to have that itch scratched! Being on set again was so good. Did I get paid? No. Did they make excuses for some continuity errors in such a way that made me lose respect for them as filmmakers? Of course. But my contortionist moves were on full display to such an extent that I felt great about it, even after the hour and a half of makeup. 

I had also been insecure about my physical fitness, but with my shirt open for the entirety of the production and seeing a couple videos behind the scenes, it appears that I do, in fact, look pretty good. Makeup on my abs may have helped a little, but still. And I was quite sore the day after we wrappped.

Table read for that pilot is on Saturday, but then I have no more acting gigs, though that could always change if I book any of the two auditions I need to tape before the weekend.

My podcast sponsor renewed us for another three months, and our group is meeting at the end of the month to try to write and maybe film sketches. So that should help a little.

No comments: