Friday, April 17, 2015

I Passed Med 2

I passed all my classes (not counting Physiology, since I dropped that). This last semester, the last three and a half months... I feel like I've aged. I can't say that I feel more mature or stronger or more wise, but I feel aged.

It just feels like on this island, everything that can work against you is working against you. Professors, subject material, assignments, etc. The only thing pushing you towards being a doctor is yourself. The professors gobble up your time and you are forced to learn and study on your own in addition to dealing with whatever lectures and assignments they throw at you.

I hope that next semester is better. But for now, it's time to go to Four Seasons, pack, fly to Miami, then go on back-to-back cruises with my mom.

No comments: