Saturday, November 22, 2014

OOOooooooohhhh

Got a pathetic 87 in FCM. Roommate got a 93 'cause I taught him (and kinda forced him to memorize) the answers to the harder question.

I need to stop comparing myself to others, rather than just learning and working hard. It's just difficult when people talk. And speaking of which, why does everyone here feel the need to talk so much? Is it a cultural thing? The need to fill the air with something, even though it's worthless? And when I try to find time alone, why do people sit next to me and try to start conversation? For the ones that know I'm an introvert, SURELY THEY KNOW THAT INTROVERTS DON'T LIKE POINTLESS CONVERSATIONS!

Yet here we are, in a world with worthless words and overly-abundant company.

Anyway, we have three weeks of school left. Gross Anatomy lectures are finished. It's all review lectures now. Histology has a few more lectures, then review. Last block exams are on Thursday and Friday, followed by a week of review, and then our finals with their shelf exams.

I'm three weeks away from going back to the States. Three weeks from unemployed peasant life being a relief again. Five weeks from being with relatives who will throw down shame on me because I may make C's this semester unlike my cousin. Six weeks from New Years, and a few more days from then until I'm back here. Oh no!

No comments: