Friday, March 30, 2012

Nowabouts

Life might get tricky soon. (Don't worry, no girlfriend). With trying to pass classes this semester, going to Uganda, MCAT prep courses, and the MCAT test itself, I'm looking at quite a bit of practical soon-to-come things. But I also need to ask people and God, and make a decision on med school or grad school first. I mean, I've felt like God is leading me to grad school first... But at the same time, I don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket (or box, or bag even).

UPDATE: Books are still my best friend. I wish we'd hung out more over the years, and I'm really glad to have a chance to reconnect now, though school will take priority very, very soon.

Since I began to stay in shape, I've realized that I don't get all moody, that I'm either too busy or too tired to get frustrated and write blogs. Good writing, like any good plot in a story, is born in adversity and conflict. Sucks for the lack of people who read this blog.

No comments: